Deeply rooted in the Opelika community with equally deep legal experience.

Photo of attorney Davis B. Whittelsey and attorney Jonathan K Corley

What Should I Do After An Auto Accident?

Car wrecks are scary. Your first instinct after a crash probably isn’t to call a lawyer, and it shouldn’t be. Seeking medical attention should be your priority. You’ll also need to file an insurance claim and make sure you have the insurance information of anybody else involved in the accident.

Once you have handled all these immediate concerns, contacting an attorney is imperative. Having a lawyer working with insurance and helping you with your medical concerns can make a huge difference in recovering your losses from the accident.

At Whittelsey & Corley, LLC, we’ll begin working your case from your very first phone call. We represent clients in Opelika, Auburn, Lee County and the surrounding areas.

Other Common Traffic Accidents

While car crashes are most common, there are a variety of accidents that can occur while driving. In addition to cars, we also work personal injury cases involving:

  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents

Any type of accident can cause severe injuries. Motorcycles are more dangerous than other forms of transportation because riders have less protection. Large trucks often cause more damage than smaller vehicles. Pedestrians have little to no defense against vehicles.

We have experience working cases involving all types of accidents. If you’ve been injured, it’s important to have an attorney who understands the laws and knows how to handle your unique situation.

Injured On The Road?

Contact us today by calling 334-528-0515 or emailing us for a free consultation*. We don’t collect any fees until you receive a settlement.

*Consultation fee may be included for some situations, including domestic cases.